September 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

Been away from the terminal for a while and just saw that I've been tagged by Vicky :)

The rules:
1.- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2.- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.

3.- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4.- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 facts about me:

1. I wanted a Susan Powter haircut when I was young and dumb and fit - those too young to remember her, you'll have to Google her

2. I hate sleeves. I do my best to not have to wear anything with sleeves

3. I'll read or see anything with a vampire in it. Unfortunately much of it out there isn't worth viewing.

4. I dream in colour

5. Card making is a challenge for me. Don't know why.

6. I snapped my last pair of glasses in half, right across the bridge.

7. Coffee is my favourite food

At this point, I'm supposed to tag 7 more people but I have to find them first so I'll get back to that.

I did however scrap this weekend and I was quite productive. I got a few layouts and ATC's done for a swap and met a few really cool ladies in the process as it was not only Scrap Pink weekend but also the CC at Scrap4Life. I scrapped for a bit at my not so LSS in honour of the pink ribbon and bless her heart, one of the ladies there is currently going through treatment and even though she was having a really bad day of it, she came out.

A couple of my favourites:




No comments: