September 8, 2008

I got something done...



Not what I was supposed to do - I really wanted to get in on the SBT50 CC Challenges but wasn't in the cards this time around I guess. I've been wanting to do that stitching one for a while, I found something like a long time ago somewhere, don't remember but I've been itching to do it ever since.

Oh, and I got me some Maya Mist and I love them. I'd like to see the colour palette expand a little more but it's a really nice product to work with. I used the blue and gold on the chipboard pieces in the second layout. Now, if only I felt like journalling...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunnies! Bunnies.... Lets go Souths...

Wait their season is done...

Vicky said...

Beautiful LOs Maevan, sounds like it was a very productive weekend for you, well done girl, cheers from Oz