July 27, 2008

Busy busy weekend


It's been a pretty full on weekend. I found a cyber crop Yay! Scrap 4 Life is hosting their "Christmas in July" CC this weekend and it started midnight Friday to end midnight tonight - well, technically Monday - with a whole bunch of challenges (10!) and bonus challenges and bingo. So, it starts a little early Thursday night and I get scrapping. I realise that I don't have any photos to really get any one done by bedtime so I get a bunch ready for printing and start 2 layouts, no pictures but get them going.


Friday came with a bang, with errands and dealing with all the unforeseen stuff during the day, I just managed to get my 2 layouts done and posted before having to pack it because...

Diving Saturday!!! Oh it was so good to get wet again, only problem being that I got eaten alive by mozzies while we were going through the inlet. All over my arms and a couple on my chest and even a couple up on my hairline. I've been massaging bumps all day but it was so worth it. I got to dive with my best friend, her brother was down visiting so he came too and we found octopii! - not one but 2 and 4 dens. So cool!! As was this beautiful nurse shark that was out for a swim along the reef and all these big lobsters hiding under the reef. The hunters on the boat all perked up when we told them about it since mini season starts next weekend. Came home and crashed hard but I was able to get another 2 layouts done.

Working on a couple more to see right now to try to get in before the deadline...

Oh, and the BEST thing! I got a Fein Multi-Master - if power tools don't jazz you, turn away now. Ever since I had my bathroom problems, I've been jonesing for one of these. It's the tool you say "It's a little expensive to buy and put down" but when you need it, you NEED it and you're soooo glad to have it. I reckon that it would have saved me at least 3 days of effort off the bathroom experience.

I'm going to christen it on some acrylic tomorrow...

No comments: