October 20, 2008

Well, I did it!

After weeks of fighting with kidlets about cleaning the playroom, picking up their stuff and putting their toys away, the boom dropped. I told them over the weekend that "On Monday when you're at school, I'm going to throw away anything that's on the floor so make sure that you put anything you want to keep away"

They thought I was playing....

I collected 3 garbage bags worth of assorted trash, toys and craft items and they are currently on the curb awaiting pickup. I think there are going to be a couple pairs of very large eyes after school this afternoon. Ah....

2 comments:

Vicky said...

LOL Maevan, good luck with your kidlets. At least now they know you mean business...Pop over to my blog, I`ve tagged you :)

Tracy said...

Oh you big mean Mummy!!! LOL hope it worked... I did that to Miss Fliss and her bedroom...Yep took out all her toys and things, empty apart from the bed, TV & DVD player, but you know what she can still trash her bedroom!!! Grrrrrrr

Have a great day
Huggs
Trac x