January 7, 2009

Project 365 so far

I really did want to make a go of this but it's not even a week into the year and I've already missed a day, well 2 days actually but I sort of fudged one of them. As part of it, I started to journal every night too and so far, I've been keeping up with that. Just a page or so with the day's happenings so I can say I did something.

I've been painting too, which is a nice change. Feels good to smear colour again and squish stuff together.









I was slightly affronted when DH looked at them and asked if they were the right way up.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Great paintings Meavan, great way to start off the new year in a creative mood :)

Anonymous said...

Mae only knows which way they go because she signed them in a corner. You can't tell me at least two of them wouldn't look good if put on their 'sides'