March 17, 2009

Scrapping!!!

Scrap4Life had their cyber crop last weekend and I did manage to get a few of the challenges done. Where I have been slack is with my girls on the Australian Top 50 board. With the time difference and just day to day stuff, I haven't been by in quite a long time. ASBT50 had their CC last weekend too and I'll be good and drop by to check out the challenges.

Anyhoo, here's what I managed to do. I'm really pleased with them.







BTW, good luck to Jodie and Judy at S4L. Jodie's moving out to Hawaii to start a new adventure and Judy is going to take over the business. Can't wait to get my box of goodies from them.

We've got big things coming down the track too...

1 comment:

Vicky said...

5 beautiful LOs! I`m impressed, I managed the 4 LOs in SBT50 CC just this past weekend. I love the spiderweb in your Venom LO, & The design of the "72 years" LO, well done :)