February 5, 2009

Oooooh!!! Tagged again :)

Hi!! Long time no see huh?

I got tagged by Vicky and since I'm soooo slack, I just found out.

*****Photo Memory Game****
Here are the RULES:
1.Go to where you store you pictures on your computer.
2.Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH picture.
3.Post that picture on your blog along with a SHORT story about it.
4.You know the rest. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email then letting them know you chose them.

Here's my picture:



This is actually from DS's camera. He got one of those kid-proof Diego cameras for Christmas and this is from his first play with it. We were outside playing with a bubble machine so his excitement was two-fold. The bubble machine was actually working - I had confiscated it the week before because they swirled the thing around and got the motor wet so I had to clean and dry it. Second, he has "my OWN camera". He's very button happy too, I had to dump the card a couple times that day. Too bad most of the pictures were of the floor or his fingers. I believe those are my feet in the shot.

My turn now...who to tag?

I tag
  1. Kylie
  2. Jude
  3. Jen
  4. Kayla - if you get the chance but I figure you're taking lots of pictures now anyway

No comments: